But first up, some super sweet DIY stationary ideas I love! My favorite and the most ingenious idea is the DIY calligraphy! Seriously, brides, this is so easy and looks amazing!
[remember, those with Free Downloads are marked with **]
1. Grey Likes Weddings | Save the Date *video tutorial
2. Ruffled | Doily Envelopes
3. Tulle and Feathers | Handkerchief Invitation
4. Weddings and Cookies | DIY Calligraphy
5. Once Wed | Rehearsal Fiesta Invite
6. The Sweetest Occasion | Kraft Paper and Twine Save the Date
7. Love, the Yes Girls | Doily Save the Date
And now onto the free stuff! Here are some adorable and chic downloadable details!
1. iDIY | Vintage Printable Labels**
2. The Bride's Guide | Announcement Flag**
3. iDIY | Vintage Labels**
4. Blush Printables | Cupcake Stickers**
5. Ruffled | Alphabet Bunting**
DIY stationary is by far the easiest and cheapest of all the DIYs, especially if the downloads are free! Enjoy these gorgeous beauties and the money you'll be saving!
1. The Wedding Chicks | Bunting Save the Date**
2. Love & Lavender | Lace Invitation**
3. Ruffled | Glam Night Out**
4. La Belle Bride | Vintage Bird Invitation**
5. Flights of Fancy | Pre-Wedding Fiesta**
6. Valley & Co. | Bridesmaid Card**
7. Glamour and Grace | Simply Bloom Invitation**
8. Ruffled | Save the Date**
9. Valley & Co. | Best Man Card**
Which ones do you love? I hope you all will take advantage of some of the gorgeous freebies!
Well, DIY Week has come to a close. I hope you have enjoyed all the great projects and found some inspiration! Next week we will be back to the usual awesome Etsy Finds and Real Weddings you will love!